Check other recent opportunities.
April 1, 2018. Tokyo International University
Tokyo International University seeks professor, associate professor or lecturer applicants who are specialized in International Relations and other related areas who can teach these courses in English. Successful candidates will be expected to teach Introduction to International Relations and upper level courses in this area at TIU’s English Track Program. Candidates whose specialization falls into one or more of the following areas are especially encouraged to apply:
- International Security,
- U.S. Foreign Policy,
- International Relations of the Middle East, and
- International Relations of Europe.
Responsibilities include teaching three courses per semester mainly in an English-medium undergraduate program, advising and working with students from diverse backgrounds, as well as undertaking quality research.
Deadline november 30. Please send an email to “email@example.com” with the following materials attached:
- Curriculum vitae and a list of research achievements (please use the official form provided by TIU)
- Course syllabi of related fields that applicants have taught at any higher educational institution
- Three major research achievements
For info: TEL:049-277-5822. Email : firstname.lastname@example.org