A bunch of post-doc fellowships related to italian and transnational studies by “I Tatti – Harvard University Center for Italian renaissance studies“.
deadline October 15
- 7 one-year fellowships “Villa I Tatti”.
deadline November 15
- 4 6-months Wallace fellowships about historiography and impact of the Italian Renaissance in the Modern Era (19th-21st centuries).
- 4 6-months Berenson fellowships about “Italy in the World.”
- 4 6-months Digital Humanities fellowships
- 1 year-round fellowship with the Byzantine Studies Research Center of Bogaziçi University (BSRC, Istanbul) about interaction between Italy and the Byzantine Empire (ca. 1300 to ca. 1700)
- 1 6-months D&J Tobey fellowship for research on drawings, prints, and illustrated manuscripts
- 2 6-months Craig Hugh Smith fellowships for curators and conservators.
WHEN / WHERE
Villa i Tatti, Florence (IT)
See each fellowship for the topics.
APPLICATION & DEADLINE
Applications can be written in English or Italian and must be submitted electronically by midnight (Cambridge, MA time) on November 15, 2018. Scholars can apply for only one fellowship at I Tatti per academic year.