The last roundup of all the incoming deadlines we spotted: calls for papers, fellowships, summer schools, grants, calls for contributions; and also tools, Open access collections, podcasts.
If you want to be regularly updated, subscribe by email ( –> box on the right column), or keep en eye or our Twitter and Facebook.
Watch out! As usual, dates are expressed in DD/MM/YYYY format; and they refer to deadlines for the submission of proposals.
- 15/09/19 – Louvain (B). CFP “Excluding Diversity: At the Intersections of Anti-Immigrant and Anti-Gender Mobilizations”
- 15/09/19 – Paris (FR). CFP “Corps et guerre”
- 15/09/19 – Montpellier (FR). CFP “La littéraTube : une nouvelle écriture ? Acte II”
- 15/09/19 – Lausanne (CH). CFP “Digitised newspapers, a new Eldorado for historians ? Epistemology, methodology, tools and the changing practice of historiography in the context of mass digitisation of newspapers.”
- 15/09/19 – Toulouse (FR). CFP “Re-Membering Hospitality in the Mediterranean” International Conference
- September 2019 – CFP “Nation(s) and Translation”
- 01/10/19 – CFC “European Communitites and the Emergence of Human Rights in International Relations”
- 01/10/19 – Newport (USA). CFP 2020 “Global Conference on Women and Gender”
- 10/09/19 – Fréjus (FR). CFA thematic school “Citizenships in Northern and Southern Mediterranean. Actions, objects, relations: an interdisciplinary perspective”.
- 15/10/19 – CFC “Co-creation in migration research and policy making”
- 15/10/19 – Reykjavik (IS). CFP “ECRN – Europe’s Past, Present, and Future”
- 15/10/19 – Besançon (FR). Multidisciplinary CFP “Anachronism”
- 21/10/19 – Cambridge (UK). CFP “Architectures of Power: buildings of politics and governance, 1750-2000”
- 30/10/19 – Corfu (GR). CfP “Varieties of Capitalism in the Mediterranean (18th-20th century)”
- 31/10/19 – Call for articles “Food and gender. Representations, practices, hierarchies”
- 31/10/19 – Paris (FR). CFP “What citizenship education for what democracy? Transnational perspectives from the 19th century to the 21st”
- 01/11/19. “The Gilder Lehrman Lincoln Prize 2020 at the Gettysburg College”
- 01/12/19 – London (UK). CFP “Colonial legacies – Cities 2020 and their cultural legacies”
- 13/12/19 – Premio “Antonino Murmura” sul rapporto tra stato e mercato
- 31/12/19 -“Richard Gillespie Mediterranean Prize for best research article”
15/01/20 – Ida Blom–Karen Offen Prize in Transnational Women’s and Gender History
JOBS / PHDs / FELLOWSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- 15/09/19 – Borse brevi DAAD per tutte le discipline (master, phd, postdoc)
- 15/09/19 – Stockholm (SWE). Phd in comparative european politics
- 15/09/19 – Wien/ Budapest. 1 Phd and 2 postdocs “Women’s labour activism in Eastern Europe and transnationally” (CEU)
- 30/09/19 – Premio divulgazione scientifica “Giancarlo Dosi”
- 30/09/19 – Tunis (TN). Bourse d’aide à la mobilité internationale IRMC Tunis
- 01/10/19 – Organisation of American Historians: Awards and Prizes
- 01/11/19 – “The Gilder Lehrman Lincoln Prize 2020 at the Gettysburg College”
- 21/10/19 – (several destinations). 5 three-years Postdoc fellowships in urban studies
- 02/12/19 – Organisation of American Historians: Awards and Prizes (II)
- 6 blog e siti che facilitano la vita in accademia, #1.
- NILDE: pubblicazioni in PDF gratuite per tutti
- Dove trovare call for papers, fellowship e opportunità in italianistica/Italian studies?
- 5 elementi da valutare prima di iniziare un dottorato in italianistica all’estero
- Svolgere un dottorato a distanza/on-line: pro e contro
- Vademecum: Papers, presentazioni e slide creative
- Paperity, un aggregatore multidisciplinare (anche) in forma di app
- Archival collection: OLL – Online library of liberty
- Open access: “SHARE Press” digital edition project
- Open access: Accademia University Press
- Open access: la collezione di libri di Firenze University Press
- Open access: la collezione di OAPEN
- Open access: la collezione di e-book gratis di New Digital Frontiers
- Un software per gestire le fotografie d’archivio. Breve recensione di Tropy.
- Un logiciel pour gérer les photographies d’archives: notre recension de Tropy.