The journal will welcome papers for its:
- General section (papers dealing with any and all aspects of queer theories and studies, and of any of their possible intersections with other disciplines and theories);
- Themed Section: Performance, subversion, relation: tracing queer in BDSM (Guest Editors: Massimo Fusillo, Serena Guarracino, Luca Zenobi);
- Themed Section: Languages, Aesthetics, Bodies: The Queer Within Cinema and Audiovisual Media (Guest Editors: Massimo Fusillo, Andrea Inzerillo, Mirko Lino);
- Themed Section: Meet the queer families: A roadmap towards legal recognition (Guest Editor: Nausica Palazzo);
- Themed Section: Queer Thanatologies (Guest editors: Anna Chiara Corradino, Carmen Dell’Aversano, Roberta Langhi, Mattia Petricola).
The deadline for all submissions for issue 4 (general and themed sections alike) is October, 31, 2020.
Revised versions of accepted papers will be due on February, 28, 2021.
Last proofs will be sent on May, 21, 2021 and corrections are due on May 25, 2021.
The issue will be published on June, 20, 2021.
You can find here a Submission Preparation Checklist.
Whatever is double-blind peer-reviewed, online, open-access.
Who we are || Support us
Pic by Delia Giandeini on Unsplash