Here we go with all the incoming deadlines we spotted these last weeks: calls for papers, fellowships, summer schools, grants, calls for contributions; and also book reviews, sometimes podcasts, recruiting blogs.
If you want to be constantly updated, feel free to subscribe by email, or keep en eye or ourTwitterand Facebook.
Dates refer to deadlines for the submission of proposals, not to the event date (indicated in the specific call page)
- 15/02/18 – Cambridge (UK). CFP “The Forgotten Revolution: Visual and Material Culture of the Hungarian Diaspora in the Ottoman Empire”
- 16/02/18 – Georgia (US). CFP and CFPanel for the Transatlantic studies association conference
- 16/02/18 – Belfast (EI). CFP “Putting Sociology to Work: Interdisciplinarity, intersectionality and imagination”
- 25/02/18 – Paris (FR). CFP summer school “Cooperation and self-government: Sociopolitical experiments in the nineteenth and twentieth centuries”
- 28/02/18 – Bologna (IT). CFP “Plural Africa. Politics, knowledge and social dynamics in time and space”
- 01/03/18 – Middelburg (NL). CFP 3rd Conference of the New Diplomatic History Network
- 15/03/18 – Paris (FR). CFP “Militaires en résistances”
- 01/04/18 – New York (US). CFP “Transnationalism and Questions of Identity”
- 30/04/18 – Paris (FR). CFP “Carrefours interculturels : Connexions entre langue, culture et éducation”
- 30/06/18. CFC “Revolution and Its Enemies. Between Politics and Philosophy”
JOB / FELLOWSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- 02/03/18 – Paris, Toulouse, Lyon, Marseille (FR). 10 post-doc fellowships in social sciences at EHESS.
- 05/03/18 – Various Universities in America. 4 Ph.D. Scholarships by the Institut des Amériques
- 31/01/18 – Thesis Prize “Antonino Murmura – Rapporto tra Stato e Mercato “
- 03/04/18 – Thesis prize “Archivio disarmo – Tullio Vinay”
- Vanves (FR). 3 internships at the Institut des AmériquesSUMMER SCHOOL
- CFC – contributions wanted for the Dictionnaire biographique des mouvements immigrés
- Novembre-Juin, Paris. Cycle de séminaires “Les mardis des révolutions: Révolution(s) et émancipation(s), une approche historique”
- authors wanted – “Implications Philosophiques“, rivista francese di filosofia contemporanea recluta autori, redattori, rilettori.